while i started with Martial Arts Philosophy, i am interrested in more.
for now it's as listed ... but not restricted only to:
- Buddhism ('Buddha & Love' by Lama Ole Nydahl & much more preferably ... not only a single Teacher ...),
- Martial Arts related Philosophy (Bruce Lee, Sun Tzu, Lao Tzu, 'Matrix' film & more) & Eastern Philosophy,
- Philosophy of the Art (Varied Arts ... relating to other Art(s) & commenting with the same or different ways of Expression ... for example by painting something, by doing related Martial Arts Kata, or by writing a computer program related with other Art(s) symbols, lessons, ideas & history),
- Computer- & Science- related Philosophy,
- Alan Watts' Philosophy,
- Nihilism ('Will to Power' by Friedrich Nietzsche, perhaps more).
i think i'll work toward absorbing existing experiences of famous Philosophers, making sure these are internally consistent & not contradicting each other.
if neccessary i'll skip parts.